CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

That's Incredible!

This morning I had an absurd amount of laundry to do. It has been piling up for almost two weeks and today was The Day. I tossed in my first load of whites and started to get ready to go buy the new Justin Timberlake cd. Forty-five minutes later, I headed back to the laundry room to switch my clothes to the dryer from the washer. Imagine my horror when, while scraping the last wet sock from the washing machine, I saw just a hint of a pale white cord that could only belong to an iPod accessory lying benignly on the bottom of the washing machine.

TRAGEDY! SHOCK! SHORTNESS OF BREATH!

I yelled a few choice words and gingerly untangled what used to be my iPod earphones from the wet sock. Fearing the worst, I threw the sock to the ground and raced back to my charging iPod to see if, by some miracle, perhaps my earphones had survived their wet ride.

EXCITEMENT! GLEE! JOY OF JOYS!

They work! Not only are they functioning just as before, but now they are disturbingly white and clean as well. Really, this is probably the best thing to ever happen to my iPod earphones. They look like they just came off the shelf. Basically, this is one of the most amazing things to ever happen to me. I'm not reccommending putting all of your iPod accessories through the laundry, but if it happens to you, don't panic! Chances are it will turn out to be something really incredible.

No comments: