CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others

Many of you may remember this blog from last October that visually displayed my affinity for dirty chubby bearded men. Lately I've been filled with conflicting feelings regarding my "type," all brought on by a rainy Saturday night screening of "There Will Be Blood." Here's what I'm talking about:
Photobucket

PAUL F-ING DANO.

Paul Dano is the polar opposite of everything I'm into in a guy. He's at least 100 pounds lighter than me (not exaggerating). He's pasty and hairless with an alarming screech that can only be replicated by little girls between the ages of 3 and 8. His face is too pointy and he has a terrible haircut reminiscent of Leif Garrett circa 1978. In spite of all of this, I have not been able to get this man out of my head since I first saw him in the Lifetime original movie "Too Young To Be A Dad." "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Fast Food Nation" did nothing to curb my growing interest, and "There Will Be Blood" sent me completely over the edge. No one plays crazy quite like our Pauly.

Why am I blogging about this? Because I'm hoping that you, readers, can help me figure out what's going on in my brain. What is it about Paul Dano that gets to me? Help me help myself on this one friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to be ashamed of! At first there's denial, but it'll pass. He has some kind of magnetism, that's for damn sure. :)

Vanessa said...

Thank you, anonymous blog commenter, for deciding that mine would be the blog you creep today.