CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Really Busy Right Now

But I have a lot of really important blogs that I want to share with you. I don't have time to do it now, but here's a list of topics that I need to cover ASAP:

1. My Grandma
2. "Absurd"
3. Blogs about lists of things to blog

That's all I can think about now, but it's up to you, faithful readers, to make sure I follow through.

Here's a fun little fact to get you through the day: in a clinical write-up to turn into my teacher, I put that a pregnant woman came into the clinic complaining of vaginal breeding. If you didn't get it the first time, read it again.

3 comments:

.carolann. said...

i had to read it 3 times, but now i comprende.

Danielle and Melissa said...

Ohh does "Absurd" have anything to do with its roots going way back to Nate in Coffee Cat?

Vanessa said...

I don't know? I can't even remember what I was going to write about "absurd." I think just how it perfectly describes certain situations and people....