CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Mom's Funny Dream

(As relayed to me via phone conversation at approximately 11:58 AM)

Kelley: "I had a weird dream last night."

Vanessa: "About what?"

K: "Well, I dreamt that you and your sister and I were going to swim up to San Francisco in the Lexington Reservoir. We got to the Reservoir and jumped in with our swimsuits on and I realized that we didn't have anything to change into once we got to San Francisco! Then I realized that I had forgotten my cigarettes too! So then I made us all turn around and go back to the house so we could waterproof some clothes to wear once we got to San Francisco and I could find my cigarettes. Then the rest of the dream was us swimming to San Francisco and trying to keep our little waterproof packs of clothes dry."

V: "Wow Mom, that's very... specific."

No comments: