CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Driving to Mount Hermon

I am writing this from Smurf's computer while she takes a shower. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with her shift key, so please excuse any missed capitalizations. On my way over here (total drive time: 6 minutes) I was having a conversation in my head - don't act like you don't do it too. In this conversation, I was being my usual hilarious and loquacious self and I made a funny joke to the boy I like. The joke in my head was so funny that I laughed out loud, then proceeded to run a red light because I was laughing so hard that I wasn't paying attention to my driving. I am basically so into myself that I cannot be bothered to submit to basic traffic safety laws. This is an all-time low.

3 comments:

.carolann. said...

Dorykins...

First of all, there is nothing wrong with my shift key, you are simply retarded.

Secondly, what was the joke?

Thirdly, why did you never tell me about your traffic violations??

The end.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I ran a stop sign doing pretty much the same thing yesterday...

Anonymous said...

People should read this.