CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 27, 2007

So I'm Starting This Blog...

I was basically inspired by Smurf to move away from myspace and find a spot where I can talk about myself all the time without having to interact with other people. I don't really know what the point of this is, except that I blog in my head all day long and maybe it will be good for me to actually write these things down. I hope it doesn't turn out to be really emo and disgusting or else I'll be forced to delete it. I also hope someone actually reads it, because if there's no one feeding my ego, then what's the point? I guess I'll go post all my old myspace blogs on here now, but before that, one of the funniest things I have ever seen:

1 comment:

.carolann. said...

Sebastian's favorite movie?