CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Partaaaaaay yeah!

I just got home from a partyt!!! It was okay, not very fun but still okay. I wore my halloween costume - it made its debut! Now I cam freaking cobvred in glitter head to toe but that's okay, I cna deal with it tomorrow. I am also a ltitle bit drunk still, but I felt compelled fo blog! None of my roommates avtually made it too the party. Maddie piked on the strairs, Josh puked in the bowl, and Dani had tocome home to take care of the pukers. Then I got a little to drunk and itw asn't fun anymore so I came hjome too. We are supposed to have another party at our hjosue tomorrow night but who knowws if it will happen because everyon'e going to be hung over but me! I feel fab, like a spring chicken in the springtime. Blogger keeps telling me that I'm spelling okay wrong and that's drving me up the wall, so I think I'll go to bed \now.

Faithful readers, jsut keep in mind who's thinking of you at midnght on a Fridayu when she's home from a party earli and still a little bit \tipsed.



Kisses,
Vanessa

PS I am naked to write this...WHY?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never read anything more entertaining in my life. The fact that you claimed to be naked just about made me pee my pants, I was actually laughing that hard. Scared I'd wake my roommate up as well. I even snorted. Feel special, it's not ever day Jessie P. snorts. I enjoy your blogs ness, they give me meaning to my life haha is that sad? Should I not admit to that?

Vanessa said...

Your enjoyment of my blogs gives meaning to MY life.

Wow, what a "Circle of Life" kind of moment.

And I really was naked.

Unknown said...

I once again giggled like a little girl knowing that you wrote such an amazing thing naked.. or maybe its just my immature mind thinking the word "naked" it amusing. Either way, I'm a sick shit and you should be proud of me for that!

.carolann. said...

dorykins... you spelled "okay" just fine but misspelled almost everything else. clearly, still tipsy. :o)