CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

FutureSex/DanceMoves

Hello friends. Sorry it's been so long since I've written a good blog; I know some of you (Gen) thrive on these things. I really haven't had anything important to write about until I saw something very special on TV last night: Justin Timberlake.

Not just any show with Justin Timberlake though, the two-hour-plus Justin Timberlake FutureSex/LoveShow live concert on HBO. Of course, since it was originally taped on Labor Day, it was not live for me. Regardless, it packed quite a punch. If you know me at all you are well aware of my undying affection for Mr. Timberlake, dating back to the sixth grade when Genevieve and AnnE decided they didn't like Backstreet Boys and made me pick a side in the boy band turf war. Luckily I chose the right side and have been a JT lover ever since. His HBO special, while very similar to the many other live shows taped at Madison Square Garden done during his 'NSync days (all of which I have on VHS, thank you very much), filled me with the kind of joy and giddiness best attributed to uncontrolled hormones and a desperate need for male attention. While Thom, Kaci, and I collectively drooled over his impossible hotness ("Look at how blue his eyes are!" "His hands are so MANLY!" "If that shirt were tighter and he were colder you could TOTALLY see his nipples!") I was thrilled to see Justin implement my favorite dance move of all time: The Jagoff! I am including a clip of him doing "SexyBack" during the show. Keep a close eye on his hand motions at approximately 05:20 left in the video and you'll see The Jagoff in all its Timber-loving glory. Also, if you care to continue watching (and why wouldn't you?), between 04:06 and 03:55 you'll notice two more of my favorite drunken dance moves, The Ass-Slap and The Crazy Arm Helicopter. While I usually only rock these moves with a blood alcohol level well above the legal limit and accompany the Arm Helicopter with a loud "WOOOOOOOOO!", it's clear that JT is so drunk on performing that he cannot help but bust them out during the almost-finale of his show. So here it is, the clip of the most heartwarming and beautiful Timber-moves I've ever seen. Enjoy.




Also, for you super fans out there, here's a little chunk featuring "Cry Me A River" that I really just can't get enough of. The show is On Demand for people who get HBO all month, so I suggest you find a friend with On Demand HBO and get on it!




....Aaaaaand last but not least, here's the shit-tacular video for "What Goes Around/Comes Around." Look out for JT telling ScoJo "I FUCKING KNOW YOU." The acting rivals his performance in Alpha Dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, this blog is AMAZING! thank you from the bottom of my heart...

Vanessa said...

My pleasure, friend.