CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14, 2007

My Tummy Hurts And Now I'm Bored So I Think I'll Do This Filly-Outty Thing....

1. How did you get the idea for your MySpace name?
- I didn't want to be an emo little bitch so I just used my real name. Duh.

2. Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?
- Curled up in a ball sleeping in my bed, BUT at 3:02ish YESTERDAY morning I was knocking on my roommate's door and asking her nicely to shut the hell up.

3. What are you listening to right now?
- Stacy on "What Not To Wear" tell some girl that she needs to wear trousers to elongate her body

4. What color is your cell phone?
- Black

5. Do you click on pop-ups?
- When I get really really really bored...sometimes

6. Do you own an iPod?
- His name is Terrence and I love him

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
- Myself of course...is that even a question?

8. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
- Hottie Bearded Intern at Mt. Hermon? I'm going to assume older, but then I have never really talked to him so it's really anyone's guess

9. What did you do last night?
- cooked a chicken quesadilla that made my tummy hurt and watched The Office and fell asleep at like 10:45

10. What do you hope to do this weekend?
- Clean the bathroom, go grocery shopping, do homework. I'm kind of a big deal.

11. What are the last two digits of your cell phone number?
- I have three phone numbers; you'll have to be more specific.
San Francisco house: 23
Felton house: 21
Cell: 14

12. What was the last thing that you had to eat?
- Three pieces of sourdough toast with butter and lots of water. My tummy hurts real bad.

13. Who is the last person of the opposite sex that you hugged?
- Leoul! Wow that was an exciting hug too! Oh wait it might have been Thom...I can't remember who was last, either way they are some of my favorite opposite-sexers.

14. What was the last movie you watched?
- Some shitty re-enactment of the Tuskeegee Study at school. I fell asleep.

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
- Hurty tummy, dirty laundry, messy room

16. What food are you craving?
- Hmmm perhaps some chocolate? A truffle maybe?

17. What did you dream last night?
- No comment.

18. What's the last tv show you watched?
- What Not To Wear

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
- Any of my necklaces that I've gotten for my birthdays.

20. Name 1 person on your Top Friends who knows you best?
- Um pretty much all of them, minus Blue Pig.

21. Do you always lock your door?
- Car door? House door? Room door? Be specific. Car - yes, house - yes, room - sometimes.

23. Are you on any medication?
- Niaspan 1000mg every night.

24. Do you like someone?
- No but my hormones are kind of out of control lately. Every time I see a bearded man I have trouble looking away. This is problematic on the bus, at the store, etc.

26. What is your favorite frozen treat?
- Tough call. I do love a good ChocoTaco, as well as Drumsticks and fudge bars.

27. How many piercings/tattoos do you have?
- Two piercings in each ear, one on the top of my right ear cartilage son.

28. Wheres your favorite place to be?
- Felton! San Francisco! I really like most of the places that I live, or else I wouldn't live there.

30. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
- AnnE, Madeline, Squrty

31. When was the last text you sent?
- Like an hour ago to Bekah.

32. Do you care what people think about you?
- Sometimes, it depends on who they are. I care about what my patients think about me and my teachers and so on. With my friends I am not as concerned.

33. Have you ever done something to make trouble?
- Is this a real question?

34. Where do you wish you were right now?
- I like it right here (living room couch in SF), I just wish I had some more people with me.

35. What is your font color on AIM/MSN?
- green

36. Where do you live?
- San Francisco

37. Have you ever moshed?
- There's not a lot of moshing at 'NSync concerts...

38. What was your first kiss like?
- Haven't had it yet.

39. Do you like the person who posted this last?
- Yes, I would like to have her babies.

40. Do you know their birthday?
- March something. I want to say the first, but I could be wrong. Somewhere near the beginning of the month?

42. What words do you say a lot?
- Shit

43. What do you smell like right now?
- Gain

44. What is your favorite color?
- Purple and green

45. Do you like mustard?
- it is my favorite sandwich condiment.

46. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
- "If we just go cut ourself, all the pain will go away..."

47. Would you ever sky dive?
- no no no no no no o

48. What color is your pillow case?
- I have three pillows; sage green, white dots, and purple

49. If you could say something to your ex what would it be?
- Who are you?

50. Whose was the last stomach you saw?
- Mine. I was looking at it in the mirror because it was hurting!

51. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
- I LOVE hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52. Have you ever been to California?
- Stupid question.

53. What is the thing that you would most like to change about you?
- My fatness?

53. Did you ever think to yourself and wonder if you're really real?
- This is some existentialist bullshit.

54. What celebrities do people say you look like?
- A bunch of Asians, according to the "what celebrity do you look like" thinger.

55. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but don't?
- Yes because usually if I ask someone to call it's because I really need to talk to them. I don't take phone conversations lightly.

56. Are you a jealous person?
- Yes.

58. What was the last thing you typed?
- "lightly." I re-used Ducky's answer to #56.

59. Do you ever feel guilty about eating meat?
- Only if I knew the meat (RIP Hamletta)

60. What's something you wish you would have known 10 years ago?
- How inconsequential high school really is...I used to think I was such a big deal.

4 comments:

Cassady said...

Green is your favorite color? Do I even know you?

Vanessa said...

No I just think it looks good as a font color with my purple background on AIM. Don't worry, purple is still #1 in my book.

Danielle and Melissa said...

You got close... It's the 31st. ;)

Vanessa said...

Dammit, I was way off.