CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Busy Bees

Today at church everyone was supposed to be laying hands on people and praying and while the pastor was praying out loud everyone else was mumbling things like "Yes Jesus" and "Praise you Lord" under their breath. It sounded like a bumblebee hive. This isn't what I planned to write about at all, but writing "Bees" in the title made me think that I should share that story with you.

I meant to write about the fact that I'm really really busy. I basically have Wednesday and every other Saturday off. This Saturday I'm off. Next Saturday I'm not. Get it? I shouldn't complain though because my life has taken a few very big and very significant turns in the past couple of days and in all likelihood I'm going to need a lot of money to be able to afford the next year or so. Stay tuned to find out.

If you need to find me, check at the VanDerWalde's or in the Registration building at Mount Hermon. If I'm not there, just look around for the tired-looking girl with no clean clothes depositing six different paychecks at the bank.

No comments: