CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2007

Guilty Blog

I know, I know, I missed a day. I feel like I've let down my multitude (four) of faithful readers. I'm sorry, I really really am. To make up for it, here's the blog I would have written yesterday:

Today I spent about two hours finally cleaning out the shitbucket that is my car. I vaccuumed, I Windexed, hell, I even Armor-Alled. During this time of purification I came across some really interesting stuff. Here's a brief inventory:
- 11 empty water bottles
- 3 partially emptied water bottles
- 1 completely full water bottle
- iPod car charger, broken
- Cell phone car charger, broken
- Guns N Roses "Appetite for Destruction" cd, scratched beyond use
- Professional photography camera in blue Samsonite bag containing multiple pictures of San Francisco skylines, city streets, and dog parks. Owner contacted.
- 9 cardboard club/party/beer pong flyers previously placed on windshield/under wipers/in door crack
- 2 "Dory" name tags from Mount Hermon, homemade from construction paper and laminated
- 2 empty tubes of Burt's Bees chapstick
- 1 half-full tube of Burt's Bees chapstick
- 1 completely full pot of Burt's Bees chapstick
- 4 empty Orbit gum packages
- 2 full Orbit Wintergreen gum packages
- 1 half-full Orbit Bubble Mint gum package (SCORE!)
- 1 previously-chewed gingersnap, crusted to floor in backseat courtesy of Rudolph Magid (Bluetick Coonhound [dog])

No comments: