CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Poor AnnE

An e-mail conversation I had today with AnnE...Poor girl got a lot more than she bargained for bringing up a kind of touchy subject:



-----Original Message-----
From: aekeller10@gmail.com
To: vanessa2you@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:07 PM
Subject: I need a personal favor


I dont know why im bothering to do this now, but what are the chances/ who should I talk to to get me a job as an assistant for at month at the BIG MH??? Im thinking you have a pretty good in down there. I will be like a throw back to Jr High...


-----Original Message-----
From: vanessa2you@aol.com
To: aekeller10@gmail.com
Sent: Tue, 1 May 2007 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Re: I need a personal favor

Trinity?



-----Original Message-----
From: aekeller10@gmail.com
To: vanessa2you@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 1 May 2007 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: I need a personal favor


I like the way you think? Is she still in charge there?
Are you working there this summer?




-----Original Message-----
From: vanessa2you@aol.com
To: aekeller10@gmail.com
Sent: Tue, 1 May 2007 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Re: I need a personal favor

Those are all good questions. Pay attention as I attempt to answer them.

Trinity is technically still in charge, although this will be her last summer. She is actually sharing the job with her mom, but she would still probably be the one to go to if you want to work. Mr. Krabs is the director, so he'll be the one actually calling you, but I can talk to him too if you want. However, I'm pretty sure the numbers are really really low this summer and they might not even need assistants, so bear that in mind.

Am I working there? Fuck. I wish. I'm actually kind of freaking out about the whole summer thing. I don't have a job lined up and I'm done here in two weeks. I also am really really sad that I'm not doing summer staff because all my friends will be there except me. My fear of missing out is officially activated, especially since I'm in love with ________(name removed to protect the innocent object of my obsession). HOWEVER, I really don't want to do the actual work of SS - no money, no free time, too much drama, etc. Basically I'm freaking out. If worse comes to worse and I don't have a job when SS starts I'll probably end up assisting down there but I really really really don't want to. I'll still be around a lot to hang out and show up and do random circle times, but that's about it. Wow this was very cathartic. Sorry to dump it all on you. Can't wait for G-Shirl's 75th!

PS: You're an assclown and I hope you die, blah blah blah etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately that I love you...?

Vanessa said...

Yes, but thanks for the affirmation :o)