CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Muffins and Milk

I have decided that I'm tired of being fat, so I'm going on a diet. This diet basically consists of me not eating so damn much food but eating small meals more often. I kicked it off about an hour ago with a muffin and a carton of milk. I can't see this going very well, but I suppose we'll find out. In other news, yesterday was a good day. Somehow I ended up with one of Ducky's flip flops and an awesome tan. What more could a girl want? Blue Pig is becoming kind of a big deal. He got a prime seat on the Listener merchandise table last night at their show, which is pretty exciting for a piggy from such humble roots (Ikea). Blue Pig's got big plans for this summer: a field trip to Oregon to meet up with Brother Ali, doing rounds at Mount Hermon, and perhaps even a flight to North Carolina to meet up with Squirty and get some Southern lovin'. If you haven't been introduced to Blue Pig yet, make sure to meet up with him on his MySpace. I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try pilates. It's actually kind of awesome once it stops being excruciatingly painful!


:D

Vanessa said...

Dude, I said nothing about physical exertion. I'm just eating less.