CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Yes Yes Y'all, And You Don't Dare Stop....

I got my tickets for Brother Ali today. I can't believe I'm driving ten hours to my least favorite state in the country to see a show. Too bad it's going to be totally worth it and probably one of the most incredible field trips I've ever taken. I mean, Brother freaking Ali? Bitch please. Maybe we'll fall in love and have ten thousand albino babies. I'd definitely be down for that. Sorry this blog is so lame, I'm kind of unmotivated and just too busy being really stoked on this show.

PS: In case you were wondering, my diet sucks and I am still fat. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please direct your attention to "Muffins and Milk". Thaaaaaanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what!?! your least favorite state in the country! FUCK YOU! i live in oregon!!! why can't you hate alaska or something? nothing good comes outta that place...

Vanessa said...

Tessina's from Alaska. I like her. Oregon sucks because it's all freaking trees and no sales tax and "alternative" hippies in Portland who don't like mommy and daddy and left home to show everyone how counter-culture they are in their jester hats and their dreads. Need I continue?

Anonymous said...

yeah, but i'm from oregon. are you saying you don't like me? whatever bitch...

and what's not to love about no sales tax? i mean, when the price tag says $9.99 you pay $9.99. it's easy. PLUS, you get to keep your ass in your car while some high school drop out pumps your gas for you! it's amazing... as for the damn hippies, i fully agree. but come on, alaska? you have to admit alaska does suck...

Vanessa said...

Yes, Alaska does suck, just less than Oregon. Oregon sucks the most out of any state in the country. Period.

PS: Love you.

Cassady said...

What state would that be?

PS: I'm super jealous.

Vanessa said...

Cassady what are you talking about?