CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

This Summer is Really Heating Up!!

Coincidence! It's funny that Cassady blogged about making lists of stuff to do over the summer, because I was going to come on and blog a list too! My list isn't of things I hope to do, more of things that I can't WAIT to do. Let's break them down into categories, shall we? First of all, the most important, TV: we've got the Rob & Big season premiere on May 22nd, The Simple Life: Counselors at some point, and a bunch of other awesome crap that I can't remember right now. Movies? Um, let's kick it off with Shrek the Third this Friday, Ocean's 13 in June, HARRY FREAKING POTTER in July, and round it all out with The Bourne Ultimatum in August. Music? Between the field trip to see Brother Ali in a couple of weeks and Daft Punk in July, I'm going insane. What more could a girl want? How about HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS?! What about Gen's 21st birthday blowout, when both AnnE and Cassady will be intoxicated for the very first time? How about unlimited summer staff snuggles? What about Sarah freaking Balch being home? Daaaaaaaamn, it's gonna be a good couple months....if I can get a job.

No comments: