CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

"Let's Talk On Aim Sometime..." Vol. IV: The Madeline Monologues

While talking about the boy I like...

[21:30] Vanessa2you: ...then I can get him drunk and seduce him
[21:30] AMsquirrel624: ahahaha
[21:30] Vanessa2you: that's the goal, anyway
[21:30] AMsquirrel624: wow
[21:30] AMsquirrel624: i am proud of you
[21:30] Vanessa2you: thanks dear
[21:30] AMsquirrel624: no really... do it
[21:30] AMsquirrel624: release the whore from within

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesss... i made it into the blog! i'm FAMOUS!

Vanessa said...

CELEBRITYYYYY!

Anonymous said...

"If I wasn't a celebrity
Would you be so nice to me?
If I didn't have G's like everyday
Would you still wanna be with me?"

wow, when i saw your comment the first thing i thought of was this fabulous nsync song...imagine me singing it to you now

Vanessa said...

That is the best image I have ever imagined. Seriously.