CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Nightmare!

This morning I dreamt that I was trapped in a hospital/mall. Matt Damon was my boyfriend and we were hanging out smelling perfumes in Macy's when someone codes(stopped breathing, no heartbeat, basically dead) on the sixth floor. We're riding the elevator up to the sixth floor at top speed, since I am for some reason the only person in the hospital/mall who is licensed to work on patients (which I'm not, actually). The damn elevator keeps stopping on every floor and CNAs (nursing assistants) keep asking me to help them reposition their patients, who are all octagenarians with new hips. I am growing more and more frustrated as Matt Damon, being eternally compassionate, gladly indulges each CNA on every floor, leaving the elevator to help move patients on and off the toilet while I fume and press the hold button. Finally we arrive at the sixth floor and I leap off the elevator. There's a bunch of other CNAs yelling at me for taking so long. I run into the room where the patient is coding. I look down at the patient and wake up.

I sit up in bed. My phone is ringing.

I look to see who's calling. It's my friend Natasha. I look at the clock. It's 7:57. Natasha is calling because my alarm didn't go off. I have an 8:00 final beginning in three minutes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have the weirdest dreams... but hey, matt damon was in it so that's a plus... you're very lucky you have nice friends who don't let you miss a final. FYI: if it were me, i'd probably not call you... sorry, i'm a bitch, i know

Vanessa said...

Bitch.

Anonymous said...

i embrace my bitchiness

Vanessa said...

Holla. Me too sister, me too.

Danielle and Melissa said...

Ohh. The real life is almost worse than the dream.

Cause at least Matt Damon was in the dream.

Vanessa said...

Yeah no joke...

Unknown said...

Did you make it in time?

Vanessa said...

Why yes, yes I did. My professor just kind of looked at me as I ran (literally) through the door and said "Oh hey!" Awesome.